We recommend that you stay on site for meals when possible. Although there is concession stands at the venue, there are limited meal options within walking distance, especially for large groups.
BOXED MEAL PACKAGE (Optional)
For your convenience, we will have boxed meals available for purchase for Lunch and Dinner on Friday, July 24 and Lunch on Saturday, July 25. You can purchase a meal package, including all three meals stated above, for $25 per person in addition to your registration.
MEAL PACKAGE (Optional)
Options for Ordering Meal Package
1. Add the meal package to your registration when you purchase your tickets for admission to MOTION 20.
2. Purchase meals separate from your registration at a later date. Registration will close Monday, July 13, 2020.
Please note: Once meal registration closes, you will not have the opportunity to add or change your selections.
Instructions for Picking Up Your Meals at Conference
1. Receive your meal wristband at check-in. Each registrant that purchased a meal package will receive a wristband at check-in indicating that they paid for all three meals. It is important that each individual wear his or her wristband at all times.
2. Pick-up your meal in your designated Community Group. Meals will be distributed at the end of each Community Group / Youth Leader Track time. This means that you don’t have to worry about changing locations to pick up your meals – they will be available in the venue where your Community Group is being hosted. Simply show your wristband to our meal team in your venue, and they will ensure you receive your meal.
3. Meet up with your group during the break. If you plan to meet up with your group during the break, individuals should first pick-up their meal from their designated Community Group venue, and then head to a meeting spot of your choosing.
Sample Menu for Meal Package
Turkey Deluxe Sandwich, Chips, Dessert, & Water
Chicken Roll Ups (with salsa), Chips, Dessert, & Water
Chicken Sandwich, Chips, Cookie, & Water
*MOTION reserves the right to adjust menu selections and meal vendors. Thank you for understanding that we are unable to accommodate food allergies or specific dietary requests with meal packages at this time.