REGISTRATION FOR MOTION 19 WILL OPEN IN EARLY 2019!
Thank you for understanding that all payments are non-refundable. Click here for the MOTION Cancellation Policy.
* First 1500 will qualify for Priority Seating, 1500+ will receive best available seating communities.
* Pre-Registration price requires $20 deposit for lowest rate of $70.
*In the event that MOTION reaches full-capacity, this would not be available.
We are excited to continue “Seating Communities” at MOTION X! Every attendee, together with either their group or family / friends they completed registration with, will be allocated into a Seating Community. With your Seating Community, you will rotate throughout the arena sections each day for Conference Main Sessions.
THE ADVANTAGES OF SEATING COMMUNITIES:
1. Allocated Seating Sections: You will be able to sit with the group that you completed registration with for the duration of the conference, and you will know in advance what section you will be seated in. Together, with other people in your Seating Community, you will have a great opportunity to make new friends, as you will be experiencing the conference together from start to finish.
2. No Need To Rush To Save Seats: Although seats are first-come, first-serve in your Seating Community, you will always have guaranteed seats waiting for you in your assigned section. This will alleviate the need for you to fight the crowd in order to find seats. Please note: All seats do become General Admission 10 minutes before the session begins, so it is important to be on time for main sessions.
3. A Variety of Viewpoints: Each seating community will move around the arena on a rotation basis, giving you the opportunity to experience MOTION from different angles. Each Seating Community will be assigned a new seating section for each day.
IMPORTANT SEATING COMMUNITY INFORMATION:
The Seating Community that you/your group is placed in is determined by the date of your registration completion and the size of your group. You will receive more details about your Seating Community with your admission information for MOTION 19!
If you are a part of Church of the Highlands or the MOTION Network please contact us at 205-439-4342 or firstname.lastname@example.org for registration details specific to you!