MOTION 17 Registration is open!
* When you register 40 or more, we will send an exclusive gift for everyone from the MOTION team!
* We are making room for as many guests as possible and have added additional seating. The seating in these sections will have some obstructed views and registration rates are discounted as a result.
* In the likely event that MOTION 17 reaches full capacity, this rate will be unavailable.
Thank you for understanding that all payments are non-refundable. Click Here for the MOTION Cancellation Policy.
We are excited to continue “Seating Communities” at MOTION 17! Every attendee, together with either their group or family / friends they completed registration with, will be allocated into a Seating Community. With your Seating Community, you will rotate throughout the arena sections each day for Conference Main Sessions.
THE ADVANTAGES OF SEATING COMMUNITIES:
1. Allocated Seating Sections: You will be able to sit with the group that you completed registration with for the duration of the conference, and you will know in advance what section you will be seated in. Together, with other people in your Seating Community, you will have a great opportunity to make new friends, as you will be experiencing the conference together from start to finish.
2. No Need To Rush To Save Seats: Although seats are first-come, first-serve in your Seating Community, you will always have guaranteed seats waiting for you in your assigned section. This will alleviate the need for you to fight the crowd in order to find seats. Please note: All seats do become General Admission 10 minutes before the session begins, so it is important to be on time for main sessions.
3. A Variety of Viewpoints: Each seating community will move around the arena on a rotation basis, giving you the opportunity to experience MOTION from different angles. Each Seating Community will be assigned a new seating section for each day.
IMPORTANT SEATING COMMUNITY INFORMATION:
As of 6/30/17, all Seating Community rotations are full. Remaining seating will be General Admission in designated sections.
If you registered by 6/30/17 at 4pm CST, the Seating Community that you/your group is placed in is determined by the date of your registration completion and the size of your group. You will receive more details about your Seating Community with your admission information for MOTION 17!
If you are a part of Church of the Highlands or the MOTION Network please contact us at 205-439-4342 or firstname.lastname@example.org for registration details specific to you!